Register for the 2023 InnoVets Pitch Competition
There continues to be a massive amount of energy and support for startups working to impact their communities. The InnoVets competition has become a catalyst for supporting veterans, providing veteran-owned startups new opportunities for growth and success.
InnoVets is proud to celebrate veterans emerging in entrepreneurship with a fast-paced pitch competition featuring early-stage startups.
Seed Money Prize
- 1st: $12,500
- 2nd: $7,500
- Audience Favorite: $5,000
- Five startups will be selected as finalists to compete in the live event
- The competition is open to Veterans and Gold-Star Family members.
- Have launched an early-stage startup company.
- Have an established management team and a public-facing website.
- Be able to convey a sustainable business model.
- Be able to demonstrate or project anticipated user traction, engagement, and adoption.
- Must not have raised over $250,000 in funds from combined funding sources at the time of application.
Each idea will be judged by:
- Creativity: Originality and value creation for customers
- Potential: Demonstrable longevity, actualization, and profitability
- Functionality: Usability, interface, and customer experience
- Team/People: Proven team member capabilities
Date and Venue
The competition will take place on May 24th, 2023 live at the Emond Center for Engagement at 12 Channel Street (ECE), Suite 603, Boston.
Applications are due Wednesday May 10, 2023.
Candidates will be announced on Monday May 15, 2023.
Each candidate will have 15 minutes to present and then hold a 5 minute Q&A session with our judges.
Applications are due by Wednesday May 10, 2023.